I remember those evenings when the rain brought a symphony onto the tin roof of our back porch, drops harmonically combining to allegro, drumming up their own summertime rebellion, as thunder joined forcefully in rhythmic crescendo.
This weekend, we are revisiting a prompt we’ve done before. We are giving you three words and asking that you add another 33 to them to make a complete 36-word response. You may use the words in any order you choose.
Our three words are:
Now you give us yours.
This weekend’s challenge is community-judged.
- For the 12 hours following the close of the challenge, voting will be enabled on links.
- In order to vote, return to this post where stars will appear next to each link. To vote, simply click the star that corresponds with your favorite post.
- You can vote for your top three favorite posts.
- Voting is open to everyone. Encourage your friends to vote for you, if you wish.
- You have 12 hours to vote. It’s not much time, so be diligent! We’ll send out reminders on Twitter and Facebook.