I saw a mountain lion once at the zoo.
I roared at it through the fence.
It just looked at me and mewed like a kitten.
March didn’t come in like this lion.
For the weekend challenge we’re asking for exactly thirty-three words written in first person narrative.
Remember the weekend challenge is also community-judged.
- For the 12 hours following the close of the challenge, voting will be enabled on links.
- In order to vote, return to this post where stars will appear next to each link. To vote, simply click the star that corresponds with your favorite post.
- You can vote for your top three favorite posts.
- Voting is open to everyone.
- You have 12 hours to vote. It’s not much time, so be diligent!
Groundhog Apocalypse (humanTriumphant.wordpress.com)